THE MIRACLE PLAN!
From the nutrient composition of view (content per 100 grams); superoxide dismutase (SOD) 5000 units (U); β-carotene 10mg; plant flavonoids 1500mg; vegetable protein 25%; folic acid 300ug; Chlorophyll 500mg; K 2000-6000mg ; Calcium 600-1000mg; iron 8-18mg; zinc 5-7mg.
Potassium is 55 times the milk;
Calcium content in milk of 11 times (and is a natural activity of calcium);
Milk protein content is 14 times;
β-carotene content of carrots 5 times;
Vitamin C content is 60 times that of Apple;
Vitamin E content is 128 times the tomatoes;
Vitamin B1, vitamin B2 content of milk were 30 times, 10 times the spinach;
Iron content in spinach five times;
Folic Acid is the spinach of 8 times;
The natural “anti-inflammatory medicine” chlorophyll content was achieved 500mg/100g;
Antioxidant enzyme SOD (ie, anti-aging substance) content is as high as 5000U/100g.
1. The body weak, anemic and would like to add natural vitamins.
2. Poor sleep, energy, sluggish thinking, not quick, nervous weakness, dizziness, people often feel tired.
3. Poor appetite, hyperacidity, constipation, gastrointestinal poor or vulnerable people.
4. The chronically ill, who need treatment with a balanced diet and want to reduce the long-term service in the western side of the body are.
5. Obesity, and the ongoing need for a balanced diet with thin people.
6. Who frequently eat fast food, lack of fresh fruits and vegetables as well as those who wish to add to the natural vitamins and minerals.
7. Osteoporosis, and require calcium, potassium and other minerals such persons and pregnant women who take nutritional supplements.
8. Acne (acne, acne), pale gray dull, rough skin, dry or oily skin people.
9. Body odor, bad breath and long-term drinking and smoking, to improve bad breath by phlegm.
10. Sexual dysfunction, early menopause and the hope of alleviating the symptoms of menopause syndrome.
11. Who stay up all night long; working pressure is greater.
12. Long-term computer worker, environmental pollution, people living and working areas.
Suggested use: -
For more info contact: Mr. Syahrizal 010-2212334